NEWMAR has been a leading manufacturer of high quality automation DC power products for over 40 years.
Newmar is committed to meeting requirements and increasing customer satisfaction through continual improvement of our Quality Management System.
Our Industrial Automation Division offers:
- Large Inventory of DC Power Components
- System Integration
- Specialized Voltage Conversion Products: DC-DC and AC-DC
- Customized Power Distribution Products
- Rapid Delivery for Time-Critical Build-Outs
Need It Now?
Providing the industry’s quickest delivery of high quality power products is what sets us apart.
Maintaining a large inventory of all power products you will find on this site enables us to ship the same day on most orders received by noon.
And because we maintain so many components in stock, we can engineer, assemble and ship complete power plants in a fraction of the time it takes most other system integrators.
If you need it now, don’t hesitate to call us at 800-854-3906 or 714-751-0488. Ask for Fred Kindgren, Sales Manager, for a quick quote and immediate shipment.
Design and Manufacture of High Quality Electronic Power Products for Industrial Automation applications
Years In Business 40
- DIN Rail DC UPS Systems
- DIN Rail Battery Chargers
- DIN Rail DC-DC Converters & Isolation Modules
- DIN Rail Installation Accessories
|Cellular||Oil Patch||Merchant Marine|
|Rural Telephone||Material Handling||Navy|
|Public Safety||Automation||Recreational Marine|
Conservative CAD-CAM and concurrent engineering of applied proven electronic circuitry and mechanical construction
In-house facilities for all major manufacturing functions-allows maximum quality control and rapid response to demand.
- Complete metal fabricating machine shop with CNC punch presses, press breaks and machining centers
- PCB design, layout and artwork department
- Graphics/Screen printing department
- PCB assembly line with wave solder machine and automated lead cutting and wire production
- Multiple electro-mechanical assembly lines with 100% function testing
Stock of all standard product maintained in a 30,000 square foot warehouse; most orders shipped same day
- 12/24/48 VDC voltage conversion configured to customer requirements
- Battery charging modification option for all power supplies
- Fine tuning of output to suit non-standard operating voltages
- Custom configurations of circuit breakers and meters on electrical distribution panels
- Design and assembly of complete custom power systems for communication sites
- Custom engineering and manufacture of “private label” power products
to discuss how we can fulfill any of your future Industrial Automation DC power needs.Contact Us